Winds of Change through the perspective of students.


There’s a song named 'Wind of Change,' which was played when the berlin wall was taken down. So, what is the definition of ‘Winds of Change'? It signifies the forces that have the power to change things. It is used generally to mean that the Change is going to happen, the Winds of Change have begun to blow.
Another historical significance of this phrase is when the ‘Wind of Change’  speech was a historically significant address made by the UK Prime Minister Harold Macmillan to the Parliament of South Africa, on 3 February 1960 in Cape Town. He had spent a month in Africa visiting a number of what were then British colonies. He said, "The wind of Change is blowing through this continent. Whether we like it or not, this growth of national consciousness is a political fact.”
But, when we see through the perspective of various people, Change in their definition has a different significance.

The meaning of Change according to Samridhi Bhandari, student of SIBM-B , Batch 2019-2021 is quoted as :
" From being a pampered child who had never stayed away from home, to
becoming an independent & confident MBA student who is now adept at juggling multiple
things day in and day out, this transition wouldn’t have been possible had I not been open
to change. If you don’t change, you won’t improve and you’d become stagnant. Change is
necessary and inevitable. You have to embrace Change instead of resisting it to become a
better version of yourself. "

Change means becoming different and better. Things never remain constant forever.
Change could be challenging to adapt to, but the outcome can be remarkably splendid. A
butterfly goes through a metamorphosis, and the result of this transformation is so
beautiful.

 For Palak Lohia, student of SIBM-B , Batch 2019-2021, Change is perceived as :
“Live the drama from ‘what if’ to ‘what for.'
For me, the biggest change was when I became vocal about what I want and finally stood up one day and said, "I want to move out." My mom started with, " What if you don't make it anywhere?" And my dad said, "Why do you want to move out? What for?"
That was when I found my way through myself and figured out ‘What for,' and today, I exactly know what I want.
Thanks to that one question being my Wind of Change.”

Change is when you realize what you are meant for when you know your potential and your worth.
The day you decide not to give up on your goals is the day you change your life forever.

Amit Sundaram, Student of SIBM-B, Batch 2019-2021, defines Change as :
“Change to me is  ‘Believing in something, even though it means sacrificing everything.'
Change is the inspiration in me for new beginnings; to forge ahead to reach greater heights.
Change is the only thing that is constant in our lives. So, embrace it like it's all you've got!”
 
The trees which bend down with the wind during a storm are the ones that survive because if they stand erect, they’ll get uprooted.